Lender paid commissions add up fast. They include a larger initial payment (Upfront) then a lifetime of monthly commissions (Trail). Mortgage Broker Commissions vary between $18,329 and $30,683 for the same loan from just big 4 banks on $500,000 repaid over 30 years*. Because commissions are hidden in your rate, some brokers claim their service is “free“. But it’s not.
As flongle’s unbiased mortgage advisers are independent, we pay all lender commissions to you for 3000+ loans. When you make a loanapplication with us, we arrange your loan so you get:
- Our top rating Client Care from start to finish so everything is easy; and
- A once off Upfront Commission payment up to 0.70%paid to your loan after your loan settles; then
- Monthly Trail Commission payments up to 0.3% p.a paid to your loan; and
- All bonuses received for your individual loan, paid to your loan; and
- A share of any other general bonus payments paid to your loan.
Start with our free service so you see what options and savings flongle can offer obligation free and free of charge.
If you make an application with us, our Platinum Service Fees are a fraction of the lender commissions we pay to you; and are 0.65% (plus GST) of your loan amount then $1.50 per commission rebate deposit to your nominated account.