Commission that lenders pay to brokers typically varies by up to 56% (see our Credit Guide for more detail) because the amount of commission paid depends on:
- the lender;
- the lender’s individual loan product;
- whether you pay principal and interest or interest only;
- the type of loan;
- loan features and more.
This is a problem when you consider that the only way for a mortgage broker to increase their profit is by recommending lenders, products and features that pay them higher commissions.
Unbiased Mortgage Advisers is different.
- We pay all ongoing lender paid commissions back to you – removing commission based broker bias and saving you money
- We invite an extra 48 lenders to compete free of charge (no commission!) in a mortgage contest to drive healthy competition for your home loan and provide you with lots of options.
- Your mortgage advisor is our salaried employee. That means they get the same regardless of which home loan you choose so you know their recommendation is your best interest
- If you are happy with your advisor we’ll reward them with a “Happy Customer Bonus” of $100. The bonus is the same whether you choose a lender from our panel or any other
These measures ensure a broad range of competitive home loans, genuinely unbiased advice and lender commissions paid back to you. Most people can save up to 15% compared to using an ordinary broker.
To see just how much we can save you, match your specific mortgage requirements to over 2600 home loans in 5 minutes for FREE. Go to InstantCheck.